"I feel like if you don't have enough money to raise a child, you shouldn't be allowed to have one." – TikToker shares controversial opinion on parenthood

 

"I feel like if you don't have enough money to raise a child, you shouldn't be allowed to have one." – TikToker shares controversial opinion on parenthood



"I feel like if you don

 

A TikToker has stirred reactions online after suggesting that people should not be allowed to have children unless they are financially capable of raising them.

 

According to her, there should be a law preventing people who do not have enough money to properly raise a child from becoming parents.

Discover more
Fashion Trends
People & Society
Content Creation Tools

 

She added that anyone who goes ahead to have a child despite not meeting that financial requirement should be j@iled.

 

Watch video below:

 

Digital Bimpe Blog

Multi-Sector Digital Expert Bridging , the gap between Tech, Education, Media, and Marketing. I provide high-impact digital solutions and data-driven strategies for ambitious brands. Call / Whatsapp +2348147480036

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post